Most of us dread Performance Assessments, and rightfully so. In this session, we’ll teach you how to transform your performance program from a bureaucratic nightmare to one of the most effective tools for achieving Predictable Success!
Download all the slides from the How to Radically Improve Your Results Through Effective Performance Assessment LiveStream.
Sample Performance Assessment Cadence
One of the five keys to success in performance assessment is mastering your consistency & frequency. Therefore, we created a sample performance assessment cadence to help jumpstart your progress toward the perfect schedule to master consistency and frequency.
Sample Individual Development Plan
If you’re ready to shift to a developmental approach to performance assessment, these sample worksheets will give you a jumpstart on creating, implementing, and following through on your developmentally-based performance assessment program that will help drive your organization to Predictable Success faster than ever.
How We Can Help!
You can architect scale yourself using our expansive suite of training courses and live events that are designed to help you reach Predictable Success!
Coaching & Consulting
You can bring in a knowledgeable Scale Architect we’ve personally trained to help coach you and your team into Predictable Success!
Train the Trainer
We can train one or more of your current leaders to become a Scale Architect within your organization to help you reach Predictable Success!
Discover the five ways to radically improve your results through effective performance assessment
Stop for a moment and count the number of excellent employee performance assessments you’ve participated in, either as the reviewer or the reviewee.
It’s probably not many.
Performance assessments have come to epitomize the bureaucratic machine churning inside many great (or once-great) organizations. They somehow manage to be chaotic and over-processed all at the same time.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Together, Les McKeown and Scott Ritzheimer have counseled hundreds of organizations from startups to scale-ups to Fortune 500s on how to build a performance assessment program that actually moves the organization forward!
Throughout their vast experience, they’ve identified the top five traits shared by the very best performance assessment programs, and they will share all five with you when you attend this highly informative event!
If you or your managers are experiencing any of these challenges with your performance assessments, you won’t want to miss this highly informative event.
- You are worried about employee productivity, engagement, and development with the new realities of work from home.
- You haven’t had a round of performance assessments since the COVID pandemic began.
- Performance assessments break down to nothing more than negotiation or one-way communication on the employee’s raise (or lack thereof).
- Performance assessments consume an enormous amount of time everyone could have spent doing their jobs.
- You cover the same three issues with the same person every time you meet.
- You have to tell the employee everything they’ve ever done wrong and write it in their file so you can fire them without getting sued.
- Your heart sinks when you take a glimpse at your calendar and realize assessments start next week.
- You create an action plan, which turns into 15 when you’ve completed all the assessments, and it becomes impossible to keep up with all the moving parts.
None of this is theory. Instead, we will share a set of incredibly practical and powerful strategies, tactics, and techniques that you can begin to implement that same day!
Here’s a sneak peek at what you will learn in just 60 minutes:
- How to infuse your assessments with a strategic focus on goals & behaviors
- How to find the right frequency for your business
- How to use dialog to generate dramatic results
- Why trapping success (not failure) is essential to every performance assessment program
- How to develop powerful action plans that promote individual improvement
Come join us on September 14th at 2:00 pm eastern to learn how you can create an elite performance assessment program that drives your organization’s results to new heights.
Architecting Scale with Predictable Success
This event is part of the Architecting Scale With Predictable Success Series. In this series, Scott and Les will take you through each essential element of any organization that wants to achieve and sustain scale!
If you want your organization to enjoy Predictable Success, you won’t want to miss a single session in this series!